I don't have a particular airline I use all the time. I like going through Philadelphia with US Airways as they have a brand new International Terminal. I try to avoid NY as much as I can.
If you fly Iberia it is a real pain, because you will be arriving at the new T1 terminal in Madrid and it is far away from the other International terminal.
Continental, Delta, American, US Airways, they all have one stop trips to Madrid. NWA, Luftwansa, British Airways they usually have an extra stop in Europe before going to Madrid, I highly recommend flying from somewhere in the East Cost to Madrid and avoid London, Amsterdam or Paris.
We will meet in Madrid International Terminal. There is only one customs hall so it will be very easy to find everybody. I will give you telephone numbers we can use to get in touch. No problem there, done many many times with people from all over the world.
Carlos
Sunday, April 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment